If your bootloader is locked then you have to unlock it. In this article, I will show you step by step, How to install custom Rom on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 device. Furthermore, there are lots and lots of benefits of installing custom ROM on Asus devices.
- Popular custom ROM «Paranoid Android» is back with stable Android 10 builds for several ASUS, OnePlus, and Xiaomi smartphones, and the Essential Phone.
- LineageOS ROM unofficially supported for Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1.
- Full guide how to install apk file firmware files on android device.
- You can flash Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 Android Phone Firmware with Flash tool.
- Flashing delete all your device data like photos, contacts, and apps, etc.
There are multiple versions of the Asus flash tool are available which you can download here. Here you will get to know everything about Asus Flash Tool including the guide on how to use Asus Flash Tool. So, if you are new to flashing and updating firmware then this guide is where you can start. But first, you need to download Asus flash tool from the download section and then check out the guide. Also, remember that both Asus Flash Tool and Asus Zenfone Flash Tool work the same, only the difference is that the Zenfone flash tool supports all the Zenfone but no other phones. While the Asus Flash Tool supports only a few zenfone series but all other Asus phones. TWRP recovery is a custom recovery file which must be installed on your devices because you can root them successfully.
- If you want to root Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 custom ROM.
- This is why it’s referred to as a “systemless” root method.
- In this article, I will show you step by step, How to install custom Rom on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 device.
- Keep in mind that this is a Mediatek device, so support isn’t as good as on other phones.
Flashing will fix numbers of issues like software issues, IMEI related issues and improve device performance etc. Android Flashing is a method to removing stock firmware (Software) from android device (Phone or Tablet etc) and replace with same version or any other version. Simply, flashing means changing the operating system (Android OS or Phone OS). You can flash your device with Recovery mode or Flash tool. Android flashing means removing the stock firmware from the Android device and replacing it with the same version or any other version. You can flash your device with a recovery mode or flash tool. The android device comes equipped with a “stock ROM,” also known as the “stock firmware”.
Now, the maintainers have extended support to several more devices, including the POCO F2 Pro, POCO F3, and the global Exynos edition of the Samsung Galaxy S10. The ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M1 was one of the surprise releases from ASUS last year, one that managed to put pressure on Chinese OEMs in the budget and early mid-range.